Where we come from:
The Crystal Creative was fueled by a desire to treat artists more ethically and give content creators a higher standard of music. We come from a community of artists, entrepreneurs, and like-minded music lovers in Portland, OR. We’ve been involved in the Music Industry and working with Creatives for over 10 years.
What we provide:
- Music Supervision:
- Our network of labels, publishers, licensing houses is our gold gem. Over the years we’ve built relationships, been seen as a tastemaker and trusted for sourcing music on projects. From creative meetings, to searching playlists and the deep recesses of our meticulously tagged music library, as well as overseeing custom projects, spotting sessions, and clearing/dealing with administrative rights, we’ve done it all.
- Music Licensing:
- We sign artists to our catalog that we feel like are doing something really interesting on their own. We then curate music for our Film, TV, and Advertising clients and spend the time to make sure the music romances the imagery, because your project deserves it. Most of our catalog is Pre-Cleared catalog, ready to license within 24 hours using our transparent and painless process.
- Custom Music & Sound Design:
- We push all custom work to the people who do it best, the artists. Thus, we’ve built a diverse list of composers from all over the world who are excited to team up with you to create beautiful music for your piece. Whether its a score, custom spot, or crafting sound design for your project, our crew is ready to bring the heat.
- We take on artists that we believe are mixing shit up, breaking the rules, and creating their own path, because lets face it… nothing else is interesting. .
Where we’re going:
Art is about emotion and we have seen over the years the numbing effect that stock/made-to-sell music has had on advertising, film, and the music industry as a whole. We are intentionally partnering with musicians who are writing music for music’s sake (rather than making a product to sell) and connecting them with content creators who we feel are bringing risk, emotion, and innovation back into the landscape.